Please observe the following when you prepare your poster:
- The title, the author(s) and the place of work should be positioned at the top of the poster.
- Each presentation should include a brief explanation of the aims, methods, results and conclusions.
- All text, tables and drawings should be large enough to be seen at a distance of 2m
- Drawings may be originals or photographs, provided they are of the appropriate size. Data should be in the form of tables and/or figures.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The measurement of your poster should be approximately A0 Portrait, (maximum 118.9 cm high x 84.1 wide / 46.8 in. high and 33.1 in. wide).
- Please bring your poster to the conference yourself - do not send it, as this will be considered as a no show.
- The Conference Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
- The Conference Secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.
Mounting of posters:
Posters can be mounted from Wednesday 14th September 2022, 12:00 and must be removed by Friday 16th September, 11:30.
Accepted abstracts will be published in printed programme
Displayed paper posters will not be accessible after the conference.